- When a user adds an attachment via drag & drop or recent items the attachment was visible twice in Outlook 2016.
- In some cases a user receives the notification of a matrix error (Matrix index out of bounds).
- In some cases users received a message that .NET 4.7.2 was not installed.
- In some cases users received a message that they needed Office 2010 or higher.
- For certain applications, that use shortcuts to automatically send an email, the plugin crashed.
Are you using a server? Are you an IT Administrator? That requires a different installer. Download the all-user version here.