1. To update the server application, open the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager. In the IIS manager, navigate to the application you want to update.
2. Select the application you want to update and click on the right-side panel of the IIS Manager "Importapplication".
3. A dialog appears asking you to select the update package. Select here the update package that has been made available.
4. The following dialog lets you select the different parts you want to update. You can leave these settings unchanged and click Next.
5. The following dialog asks you for the "Application Path ". This is pre-filled and must be empty in order to be made. The application we update runs on the "root". In addition, there is asked for the connection strings. If you do not know how to fill in, you can before you click Next, find it in the Web.config file. This file is located in the folder in which the application is installed. Click Next to continue.
6. Choose 'No, just append the files in the application package to the destination '.
7. Once the update is successful, you can restart the application by clicking Restart in the IIS Manager.