Sometimes it can be useful for us to know which version you use. Or maybe you are curious about which version you use.
- In the taskbar of Windows you see the blue elephant, this is the 'Attaching Upload manager'.
- double click on this icon and you will see a screen with the version of the software at the top.
Do you not see the upload manager on your menu bar?
- go to the installation folder where the AttachingIT software is installed. Here you see 'Desktop.Uploader'. Double click on this.
- By default, the software is here: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ AttachingIT. But it is also possible that you have chosen another folder or station yourself during the installation.
- You will see that the icon now automatically appears in your bar again.
Note: when you close the upload manager, it will only appear again after you use the AttachingIT software. It’s therefore possible that you don’t always see this icon. It will automatically start after you have sent a file.