It is possible to specify specific domains where the AttachingIT software is not used. This can be useful, for example, if you have to send e-mails for a accountant program with a specific layout. To use this, follow the steps below.
Note: it is best to have these steps carried out by an administrator.
1. Go to the Windows registry (Regedit)
2. Navigate to Computer \ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ WOW6432Node \ AttachingIT (or any other location if it is configured differently)
3. Find the key 'ExcludedDomains'
4. Enter the domain where AttachingIT can’t be used
5. If you want to add multiple domains, separate them with a “;”
AttachingIT will still be activated with all other external domains.