You can easily enable or disable the Outlook plugin yourself.
• Open Microsoft Outlook
• Click on 'file' in the menu bar and then 'options'
• Then click on the 'add-ins' tab
Here you see a list of all plugins that are automatically started or disabled within Outlook.
• At the bottom of your screen you see 'COM add-ins'. Next click on 'start’.
• A new screen opens in which you can select the add-ins that you want to enable or disable. You can do that with "zzzzzzz.AttachingIT" to turn it on or off.
• Then close Outlook entirely and restart it to see the changes.